Offering a state of the art Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Center
AccessAbilities, Inc. offers a state of the art Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Center at our Northwest Indiana Office Location. We offer a variety of services through this center, for a variety of age groups and developmental disabilities. All services are developed and directed by a Board Certified Analyst and overseen by a Licensed Clinical Psychologist. If you are interested in these services, please contact Kristi Strickland, Behavior Management Supervisor, for more information.
Applied Behavior Analysis
- Applied Behavior Analysis applies the principles of Behavior Analysis to teach verbal behavior, social skills, independent living skills, and reduction of maladaptive behaviors.
- These services are provided in our state of the art facility; typical session time is 30-45 minutes.
In-Home Consulting Services
- For those that prefer home-based Applied Behavior Analysis services, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst is available to consult with your home on an as-needed basis to develop and drive your program.
Social Skills Groups
- Social Skills Groups are used to teach appropriate ways to interact with others.
- Social Skills groups typically involve small groups of 4-8 individuals with disabilities and are facilitated by a Master’s Level Behavior Clinician overseen by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Social Skills Groups include general instruction, role-play, live practice, and feedback through the use of games, activities and discussions.
- Counseling services are available for a wide range of mental health, addiction and family needs.
Additional Services Include
Autism Assessment and Diagnosis
- Research has proven that Early Intervention can greatly improve a child’s development. Early Intervention services can help children from birth to 3 years and rely on early detection of symptoms.
- Autism diagnosis is achieved through a series of evaluations conducted in conjunction with a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Parent Training and Sib Shops
- Being the sibling of a child with a developmental disability is a blessing, but is not always easy. Sib Shops are designed to teach siblings how to cope with stressors and connect with peers that understand their unique family situation through the use of games, activities, and discussions.
- Consistent implementation is the key to all Behavior Modification Programs. Behavior Clinicians are available to assist parents in dealing with their child’s behavior struggles with training on intervention, implementation, support, and counseling.