The Family Supports Waiver is new, effective September 1, 2012. It was previously called the Support Services Waiver. This Waiver was created to offer more flexibility in services and allow for individuals with developmental disabilities to remain at home with their families as long as possible.
The annual CAP for this waiver is currently $16,545. Annually, $1500 is automatically allocated for Case Management Services. The remainder of the funds can be used for services deemed most appropriate by the consumer, family, and/or legal guardian(s).
AccessAbilities, Inc. offers services for Family Supports Waiver at all three locations (Northwest Indiana, Indianapolis Area, and Bloomington Area).
We offer the following services on this waiver:
- Community Habilitation (Individual and Group)
- Facility Habilitation (Individual and Group)
- Extended Services
- Family and Caregiver Training
- Participant Assistance and Care (PAC)
- Respite Services (RSPO)
- Behavior Management Services (Northwest Indiana & Indianapolis locations only)
- Music Therapy (Northwest Indiana & Indianapolis locations only)